Sunday, June 14, 2015

TAKE THE ADVENTURE

A quick snap I took last year at the end of my vacation.



In celebration of traveling back to Mexico and visiting my familia, I decided to make a lifestyle post. Anyway, by now everyone is either on vacation, or getting ready to take one. With that being said I just wanted to remind you all that no matter what circumstance, don't let little things that you have no control of bring you down. No matter what you do, whether it's traveling 100's of miles away from home, or taking a small trip, remember to make the most of it. 

For a kick start to summer I made a list of things for both myself, and everyone else to fulfill for the summer of 2015.
  • Make memories that you'll be able to talk or laugh about years from now. 
  • Don't spend too much money, there are plenty of things you can do without emptying out your wallet. 
  • Take pictures to go along with the memories.
  • Give back or help make someone else's summer as wonderful as yours.
  • And finally, set goals for the future.


Have a great week, and feel free to share any of your lovely summer memories.