Saturday, June 20, 2015

MAKE THE STATEMENT




With the amount of free time I've had these past few weeks, I decided to build this miniature set for my blog. And after finishing it, I was surprised it actually turned out better than I imagined. Also, I'm proud to say that I did not spend one cent to create this set. All I did was just look around my house for material and voila, I now have a miniature set! Anyways, for this week's post I chose to base it on statement pieces.  Statement accessories have been very trendy for a while now, 
you have probably seen them on runways, celebrities, and on your average day people walking down the streets. So, why not take this trend and link it to your own unique style. The thing that I like most about this trend is that you can make your outfit look even better than it already was before adding accessories. For example, if you were to look in my closet right now, you would find lots of black and white tops. So on a regular day, if I were to wear a black top with dark jeans, I would feel a bit like an incomplete canvas. But, by adding a statement necklace, I would then be adding a splash of color to my canvas and transform it into a masterpiece. Now don't get me wrong, statement necklaces are not the only items that would give a touch of chic to your outfit, but they are my top go-to items. In addition, the name for these type of jewelry pieces could not be more accurate. I say this because when you wear them, you're actually making a statement. You'll actually look and feel more confident. So go ahead, give this trend a chance and link it to your own style.


Have a delightful day and remember, live for yourself and inspire with your style.