Sunday, April 26, 2015

NEW MONDAY






After the long week I had, I can truly say that this was a long awaited weekend that was very well enjoyed. To begin with, last Saturday was my Senior Prom. I danced like there was no tomorrow, and this was the first time in a while that I was actually able to forget about the future and live in the present. Furthermore, on Monday, as part of senior ditch day, my friends and I decided to pay a visit to South Lake Tahoe, California. First, we payed a little visit to the lake and as you can see I had a wonderful time taking pictures. Also, thanks to a one of my friends, I was able to capture those yoga poses that I attempted to do once more. Anyways, later after we all took in the beautiful view of the lake, we went up to Heavenly to pay a visit to an amazing store. The

store was called Earthbound and it had very peaceful vibes everywhere. After looking at there jewelry and amazing decorations, my friends and I found a small section filled with multiple incense. After smelling all the bottles with my friends, I took a quick snap of my favorite. Finally, before we had to head back home, my friends and I stopped at Sprouts Cafe. Not only is this place healthy and organic, but I can promise you all that their food is delicious. All in all, last Monday was a very tranquil day for me and I just wanted to tell you all that I understand how stressful things can get once in a while. However, instead of giving up or letting that stress get to you, I suggest to just half a day off with your friends or by yourself and treat yourself for all the things you've accomplish. Also, remember that in the long run everything you do will pay off.