Thursday, April 2, 2015

FESTIVAL MADNESS

"Fun"




( I'm sorry I created this set a few months ago so these items may be sold out.)

Is it just me, or am I the only one already anticipating to find out what people wore to music festivals this year? The madness is beginning and well I'm ready for it. Like many other people my age, one of my bucket list goals is to attend Coachella. Hopefully next year I finally get the chance to go. Anyways last year, both Vanessa Hudgens and Evelina Barry were definitely the best dressed in my opinion. Vanessa,
like always, rocked that bohemian style. Meanwhile, Evelina looked like the princess of Coachella. Her fierce hair just make her outfits look even greater. Anyways, after watching all of these Coachella checklist videos, I decided to use a set from my Polyvore account to show you guys an outfit I would wear if I had the chance to go this year. Also, after taking a look at different music festival checklists, I decided to make a fashion checklist of all the items you should remember to bring with you. Finally, I would love to hear from you guys whether any of you were either planning on attending any music festivals this year, or if you already attended one in the past. 

Fashion Checklist:
  • Sunglasses - Shield your eyes with a cute pair of sunglasses.
  • Bag - You'll be walking and dancing most of the time, so it's preferable you were a cross-body bag or a backpack. Or, you could just simply rock the fanny pack like Miss Kylie Jenner did last year.
  • Light Jacket or Sweater Apparently those dust storms at Coachella can get a little rough, so take a light jacket just in case. Plus, you don't want to spend hours in line to buy a $100 sweater, right?
  • Closed Shoes - This was suggested by everyone, usually when you're dancing around such a huge crowd, you're bound to get stepped on. So, protect those piggies with some closed shoes. Also, do not wear any type of heel or wedge shoe because you will get tired after walking so much.
  • Hat - Just like the sunglasses take a stylish spring/summer hat to shield your head from those sun rays.