Monday, February 16, 2015

LAS VEGAS TRIP




This weekend my family and I took a trip to Las Vegas and well as you can see I had a great time. I had been wanting to buy a hat for while now, so while I was shopping I came upon the one I'm wearing and voila. Anyways, the weather there was amazing
and just perfect. It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold. While driving down S. Las Vegas Blvd., I saw how pretty the scenery at the Encore Resort was and my dad was kind enough to make a small stop so both my mom and I could take pictures. Also, all of this happened on Valentine's Day, so even though I did not have someone to spend it with, I'm glad I was able to spend it with my family at this lively city. I spent most of my day walking around so by the end of the day my poor little feet were killing me. Furthermore, for anyone planning to visit Las Vegas, the perfect timing to travel there is now.

For my outfit I wore: 
Navy Cord-Tassle Fedora - Forever 21
Squared Black & White Top - Forever 21
Faux Black Leather Pants - H&M
Black Ankle Boots - JCPenney

P.S. I am really sorry for not posting last week. I've been having computer problems and on top of that I've been very busy with school. I will try my very best to stay on top of things.