Sunday, January 25, 2015

SEPTEMBER MEMORIES




As you can all tell, clearly I had no idea what I was doing. I give props to those of you who do yoga because it was hard for me to hold my balance for longer than 10 seconds. Anyways, back in September I went to South Lake Tahoe with my friends and it turned out to be a pretty great day. Obviously by the looks of my hair, you can probably tell that it was very windy that day. Because I had never been to a beach or lake, I had no idea for what to wear. Also, it was September and the weather was beginning to cool up so I wasn't going to wear a tank top with shorts. In the end, I decided to wear a very casual outfit. Also, it was Friday so I wanted to keep that laid back look. Anyways, I do wish I would have taken more pictures of my outfit, so that being said, I'll try next time. Happy Sunday, and remember that the weekend will come by faster if you bring a little optimism to your life.