Saturday, January 30, 2016

EAST NOVEMBER


After taking time to readjust to my new academic life, I am thrilled to announce I will be returning to my blog. In addition, I've decided to make a few changes to the blog. First, I decided to change the name of the blog to East November. In all honesty, I was a bit bias when it came to choosing the month November since it's the month of my birthday. Anyways, since I'm also a New York lover thanks to Gossip Girl, I put together the name East November. Furthermore, I am still looking forward to sticking with my original content, which is fashion and lifestyle. But, I will be making an addition of posting Polyvore sets to East November. Lastly, because I'm still adjusting to my new semester, I will be posting at least once a month, but I will try my best to make extra posts.

I'm very thrilled to relaunch my blog, and I hope you all can join along on this journey.