Thursday, February 11, 2016

#GIVEBACK


If I were ever asked what my favorite animal was, I would say the elephant! The elephant is such a majestic and lovable creature, yet it is also a very intelligent creature. Seriously, have you seen them painting in those videos all over Youtube? Anyways, I decided to open up my post with the elephant because I wanted to remind everyone to give back. It's not too late to add another bullet point to your resolution list for 2016. Just like the elephant and many many many other organizations, giving back could benefit them more than you think. Also, by giving back I don't just mean donating money. There are other ways one could give back. Giving back could be as little as making someone smile, to planting a tree. Or, if you're like me, you could make a post on any of your social media accounts to raise awareness. For example, on my Instagram account I posted this photo and captioned it #savetheelephant. Others may say that our generation is self observed and uninformed, but we're not. We're all proving to be smarter than we seem. So, let's use some of the resources we have and give back. Finally, below I left a small list of ideas to give back, check them out and try to complete at least one of them.


Ideas:
  • Give Compliments
  • # Your Posts 
  • Join A Club
  • Volunteer
  • Show Your Appreciation
 
P.S. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them in the comment section.